Honeywell 1900G-HD Barcode Scanner
- A new space-saving design that mounts critical components on a single board eliminates the need for connectors. A more reliable design with fewer components minimizes downtime and improves serviceability, resulting in increased productivity. Its small form factor ensures that the Xenon 1900 fits well in virtually any sized hand, reducing operator fatigue.
- Built with durability in mind, Xenon 1900 can withstand up to 50 drops to concrete from distances as high as 6 feet. An IP41-rating provides added protection. With a solid-state design backed by a five-year warranty, Xenon 1900 is constructed to deliver years of uninterrupted performance.
- Custom Sensor Optimized for Bar Code Scanning: Improves scanning aggressiveness and protects investment by providing supply chain stability.
- Optional Disinfectant-Ready Housing: Protects investment with durable construction that is better able to resist the harmful effects of harsh chemicals.
- TotalFreedom 2.0: Second-generation development platform enables the loading and linking of multiple applications on the scanner to enhance image processing, decoding or data formatting functionality, eliminating the need for host system modifications.
- Imported from USA.
Xenon 1900, Honeywell’s sixth-generation of area-imaging
technology, is redefining the standard for hand-held scanners.
Featuring a custom sensor that is optimized for bar code
scanning, Xenon 1900 offers industry-leading performance and
reliability for a wide variety of applications that require the
versatility of area-imaging technology.